• 1-2 years of work/internships experience.
• Some marketing experience preferred.
• Entrepreneurial, organized, and action-oriented.
• Creativity and ability to think outside the box for marketing strategies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ambitious - you want your next move to be a career-defining moment you can be proud of and grow with the company.
• Analyze and report marketing metrics
- Conduct performance report
- Evaluate the results from various marketing platforms and tests
• Help coordinate and execute marketing strategies
- Assist manager with running audio, print, TV and digital marketing
• Plan and execute digital marketing strategies
- Set up email marketing campaigns
- Run organic posts on social media accounts
- Assist digital marketing partners with advertising content for paid media
• Source and generate creative
- Work with photographers, content creators and influencers to generate new creative for ads
- Research and test creative ideas
• Assist with marketing new products
- Help plan, create and test marketing strategies for new products under the Skylight umbrella
• Help with operations or any other business tasks
As a part of a small startup, you’ll be wearing lots of hats. This might involve:
- Help with inventory planning and allocation.
- Assist with admin tasks as needed.