• 1-3 years of work experience.
• Some customer service experience preferred.
• Empathetic, organized, and people-oriented.
• Excellent listener with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Patience and ability to spend time with customers identifying and solving tech issues.
• Ability to manage a remote team of Customer Service reps.
• Ambitious - you want your next move to be a career-defining moment you can be proud of and grow with the company.
• Manage our Customer Service team
- Manage, expand and train our remote team of CS reps.
• Help dozens of customers on a daily basis.
- Interact with customers via email, phone, and chat to help solve issues.
- Triage incoming support issues, accurately diagnose them, and escalate bugs to the management/tech team.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer experience by identifying and resolving potential issues before they become larger problems.
• Analyze, report on, and improve our customer service team’s processes.
- Develop KPIs and analyze customer service reporting.
-Constantly review where our systems are working or not working, and maintain a continuous improvement process to get us to 100% Customer Satisfaction.