• 1-3 years of customer service work experience (call center, restaurant, retail, etc.)
• Empathetic, organized, and people-oriented.
• Self-motivated and with great problem-solving skills.
• Excellent listener with strong written and verbal communication skills (you should be able to communicate with customer via email, live chat and phone).
• Patience and ability to spend time with customers identifying and solving tech issues.
• Ambitious - you want your next move to be a career-defining moment you can be proud of and grow with the company.
• Interact with customers via email, phone, and live chat to help solve issues.
• Handle escalations and urgent tickets.
- Triage incoming support issues, accurately diagnose them, and escalate bugs to the Customer Service manager.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer experience by identifying and resolving potential issues before they become larger problems.
• Assist the Customer Service manager in other operational tasks.